Osa Peninsula Tour
Surfing, Trekking, Sea kayaking, Rafting, Service, Spanish, and more!
- White water rafting Class IV rapids on the Fifth Most Wild and Scenic river in the world, Rio Pacuare
- Surfing perfect waves on a palm lined beach of a Marine Reserve
- Sensory overloads while backpacking through the remote, tropical rainforest of the Corcovado National Park
- Sea kayakingto remote beaches, accessible only by water
- Potential glimpses of whales, whale sharks, dolphins, snakes, tapirs, jaguars and a lot more tropical wildlife!
- Local, Costa Rican trip leaders and surf instructors
- Spanish classes, outreach projects, and home stay with a “Tico” (Costa Rican) family
- Cultural immersions – cooking classes, dance classes, outings with the locals…