Nicoya Peninsula Tour
Surfing, Service, Sea Kayaking, Horseback Riding, Spanish, Rafting and more!
- Starry night skies on a beach front campsite
- Serene sea kayaking to gulf islands
- Surfing incredible waves with not a soul in sight
- Horseback riding on the beach
- Biking on an island
- White water rafting Class IV rapids on the fifth most wild and scenic river in the world, Rio Pacuare
- Local Costa Rican trip leaders and surf instructors
- Spanish classes, cultural immersion and home stay with a “Tico” (Costa Rican) family
- Outreach projects with local communities and conservation programs
- Other: good food, yoga on the beach, great people and lots of fun!